MOT Foundation is MOT’s global top management, licensor and bedrock. MOT Foundation was founded in 1997 by the former top athletes Atle Vårvik, Johann Olav Koss, Rune Bratseth and Dag Otto Lauritzen.
MOT’S IDENTITY AND CONCEPT (guard)
Secure MOT’s identity and concept (ensure innovation and tradition hand in hand)
MOTS PROGRAMMES (development and research)
Reinforce MOT’s programmes and research
MOT GO GLOBAL
Growth into new MOT countries (dynamic accelerator for growth worldwide)
Implementation support to MOT countries (ensure that MOTs identity and concept is carried out right and as well as possible)
GLOBAL BACK OFFICE SUPPORT AND FACILITATION
Facilitate for MOT managements. Internal structure. Bank of documents. Back office support.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
Plan MOT in an eternal perspective. Set MOT’s scene, structure and culture. Training MOT managements in outstanding leadership.
THE FOUNDERS (= MOT GUARD)
Atle Vårvik, Johann Olav Koss, Rune Bratseth and Dag Otto Lauritzen
Represent MOT’s origin. Guard and owners of MOT’s identity and concept. Selection of board members.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (from 2020)
Johann Olav Koss (Chairperson)
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Atle Vårvik: Global president of MOT. Head of MOT’s identity, concept and programmes
- Katrine Judovica: Executive Director MOT Go Global (from 2020)
- Sigrun Vårvik: Global mentor of MOT – MOT’s identity, growth, implementation and back office support
- Regine O. Hatten: Global manager national implementation
- Lisa E. Rønsberg: Global office supervisor and MOT controller
- Ellen Homstad: Global trainee MOT’s Programmes – Research & Development
The MOT countries shall be MOT Foundation’s outstretched arm in reinforcing the concept, national implementation and global growth.
The foundation MOT4ever. Odd Reitan, Finn Haugan, Marvin Wiseth, Hilde Reitan (+ Sigrun Vårvik, Atle Vårvik). Fund NOK 25 mill. by 2031
Important contributors. Stina Vogel (MOT programme expertise), Geir Nesset (IT expertise), Ingrid Rolland (MOT programme expertise), Julia Duminy (communication expertise), Marte Wivestad (comprehensive understanding MOT’s concept), Sigrid Setsaas (Global MOT Speaker), Rune Skanke (has MOT in his bones).