Happy September to all MOT leaders and MOT enthusiasts in four different continents! I am proud of the value-based approach MOT applies to strengthen youth’s robustness and create safe class environments. I am proud of the societal issues you are working to stop, reduce and prevent – such as loneliness, bullying, substance abuse, mental illnesses, […]
NEW COUNTRY DIRECTOR
I am happy to introduce you to MOT Thailand’s new Country Director, Pikky Thonganantiwong. Pikky is a real ‘MOTy’ lady. We met her for the first time in 2016 when she attended at MOT Basic Education. We immediately fell in love with this lively and enthusiastic lade. Pikky has a doctor’s degree in strategies of learning management. She has been working as a teacher supervisor in the Udon Thani Municipality and also as a manager in private business.
Pikky has already established contact with the existing MOT team in Thailand and will come to MOT-camp in June to become sufficiently equipped for the role in order to achieve the top five goals/results for a MOT country:
IMPACT AND EXPERIENCE!
GREAT PROFILE BUILDING!
MOT Foundation’s expectations to the Country Director and the board, and Core Activities are clear:
1. Courage, go ahead spirit and the power to make things happen
2. The right schools and MOT coaches on the team
3. Excellent implementation of MOT’s programmes/concept/identity(comprehensive system)
4. Comprehensive understanding – MOT Thailand grows in the right way
5. Culture-building within the MOT team – strengthen a good team spirit and infect others with passion
6. Chairperson, Country Director and Core Activities Manager speaks and understand English well
We have great expectations and look forward to work closely with Pikky over the next months!