Last month we refreshed 4 of our dedicated and super MOT Coaches! We are so proud of our MOT Coaches for having the passion to transform and empower the youth, especially during the times we are faced with. Our MOT Coaches are now refreshed and ready to tackle this year and empower our youth with courage!! […]
Meet our new Young MOTivators from TVET College for 2019!
MOT SA hosted our 3-day Young MOTivators’ Education for our TVET College students this month!
A big thank you to Boland College, College of Cape
Town, False Bay College, West Coast College and Port Elizabeth College for
participating wholeheartedly during the weekend!
Another thank you to our MOT Coaches and MOT Mentors that attended
the camp and for your support. It is really appreciated!
The Camp was attended by MOT Ambassadors, Ayanda Dlamini and Janice. Thank you for availing yourselves and for the
great message you shared with them! Thank you to MOT Ambassador, JP for the
surprise visit! To have our MOT Brand Ambassadors present, meant so much to the
youth and to our staff. Thank you!
Feedback from Young MOTivators:
- MOT made me realize that I am way better than I thought I was!
- The Camp helped me make new friends!
- Before I hated standing in front to address the room, but this weekend allowed me to show courage
- MOT made me feel more confident and made me realise that I am enough and that I should never let anyone make me feel less of myself!
- What I’ve learned is that we can change people’s negative aspects in seeing what’s possible!