Bulakorn Songmuang, nicknamed Y, is a country boy who dreams of living a happy life. He is 24 years old, working as a speaker and MC. He is the first man who organized a class for teaching Acting Pose of Thailand, teaching how to pose for photography.
“When I was in middle school, I studied at Aoyama School 2 and I got to know MOT from Teacher Pasuta Sakana or MOT coach Pla. In every class Pla taught us how to use MOT in the lives of the students. I was very grateful to the teacher who had instilled confidence in me since then. It has a very long-term effect on me, both learning and career after graduation.”
“For me, MOT made my own development and if I can develop the potential of others. I continue to leap for the better. And by the time when I was 20 years old, I was fully immersed in the speaking field, the field of lecturer teaching personality speech and as a teaching class organizer posing for a photo that conceived the entire teaching course myself I was only 21 years old. Thank you to all the MOT coaches who have guided me and taught me to think, reflect and be courageous in a good way, including;
- Not giving up during pressure
- Daring to accept what I am not always good at and instead focus on develop it.
- Always looking for opportunities to learn
- Courage to express opinions
- Dare to take action on new and challenging things and experience
What I do every day:
- Read online
- Find ways to improve myself every day
- Talk to 2 strangers a day and do what you fear every day.”